Each consumer product has its share of pros and cons. It is also true in the sense of the Nexus 6, Google’s 2014 flagship Smartphone. This Smartphone originally launched in October 2014. The Smartphone is obviously no longer the latest mobile models to grab the consumer attention because of its many issues.
Among them, thephone-heating problem is one of the major issues faced by plenty of users. Even though it has many problems, it has come up with various outstanding features, which brings the phone to a new height in the Smartphone area. Check out CompareRaja to know the specification and configuration of the Nexus 6 completely.
Reasons why Nexus 6 is not a hot Smartphone anymore
Nexus users have frequently reported that their device gets extremely hot at many times such as while charging, playing games, etc along with performance lags. They not only reported about heat and performance lags but also reported decreased battery life.
This makes Nexus users disappointed a lot so that Google has rolled out several new updates to fix the problem. So, all you have to do is simply update your mobile with the latest update available. This will solve your problem and many users already get benefits from it.
Users who still face heating problems can make use of the steps mentioned here.
- First, you have to download and install ADB & USB drivers on the PC
- On your device, go to the settings -> developer options -> enable USB debugging option. In case, if you do not see the developer option, then simply go to the phone and press on the build number few times
- Now, you can able to connect your device to PC through USB cable
- On your PC, start acommand prompt and then type CMD and press enter
- After that type commands:
adb shell wm size 720×1280 – tab Enter
adb shell wm density 280 &&adb reboot – tab Enter
That is enough! This will lower the device screen resolution because higher screen resolution takes lots of battery power and make the device runs slow. This gives a way to the severe heating problems. After fixing the screen resolution, your device does not experience aheating problem so that Nexus 6 is not a hot Smartphone anymore.