In the current online market scenario, when a majority of the buyers are using mobiles, tablets and smart phones to buy all kinds of products and services, it has not remained an option for businesses, rather it is necessary to have a responsive website design.
A responsive website design is one that responds to a user’s screen in such a way, so that user can clearly view the web pages as it is for the device that is accessing it. Responsive website design is also an affordable web design solution for all sizes of businesses. As the number of smart phone users has increased tremendously, responsive design is becoming increasingly important. There is plethora of benefits of having a responsive website for your business:
Benefits of Responsive Website
- A responsive website helps your business to reach potential customers on tablets, laptops and other devices. A large number of people use their smart devices to buy products and services. When your website is mobile, your business is capable of reaching large number of audience locally as well as globally.
- Responsive sites provide enhanced browsing experience to the users as there is no need for redirection and standardised Style Sheets (CSS) across devices. It provides consistent user experience to the users that have positive impact on your conversion rates as people are familiar with navigation and site or system use across devices.
- A single responsive website means you don’t need to track user’s journey, conversion paths and redirections between your sites. Web analytical tools are optimised to handle multiple devices and responsive reporting. All tracking and analytics are condensed into single report.
- With responsive website design, you can manage single website with a single set of hypertext links. Thus all your website maintenance, development and even SEO efforts can be focussed on a single site, with unified strategy across devices. It saves lots of time and money.
- A responsive website has strong offline capabilities. It means, the sites can be easily accessed ‘on the go’. As most of the users nowadays use sites for information, entertainment and shopping while on the go, it is desirable to provide readable content in hybrid HTML5 web applications on the move and in the absence of an internet connection.
- As responsive website provides better user experience with faster loading times, therefore it is much likely that they’ll stick around for a longer period of time and explore different areas of your site.
Hiring a professional web designer
When you hire responsive website designer, they first create a wireframe and the visual design of the website. It helps in creating the exact appearance of the website before coding. At this stage, client can work with designer to customize the template and integrate it seamlessly with their brand. A designer usually create several prototypes of a website and test them on different screen sizes to create the most responsive website design for your brand. It is not an easy task to turn your website into a responsive website. You need to have advanced HTML and CSS skills for design and development of responsive sites. It is recommended to hire a professional web designer that provide professional and affordable web design solutions.